Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Best Wishes!!

Hi everyone! Monica here with my first official post as a Great Impression DT or GI Girl!  I am super excited to be on a team of such amazing women.  Today I am sharing a card I made with this Lace Doily stamp.  I love the design of this stamp.  I used it to make a background for my card with some Close to my Heart ink, a flower, sticker sentiment from Papercrafts and some ribbon from May Arts to dress it up. 


What I like about this stamp is that it is very versatile.  There are so many ways I can use this stamp. Happy stamping everyone and don't forget to join in on the challenges we have at Great Impressions Stamps!!

4 comments :

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card Monica-I love this doily stamp and using it for a bg image is so creative-welcome to the DT

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty! Welcome to the team! Love the pretty blue stamping with the dramatic black ribbon!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Congratulations on making the team.

Have to say, I love that doily stamp and it's terrific in blue.

Shanna Shands said...

Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...