Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, November 6, 2016

November Challenge: Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome to another monthly Challenge here at Great Impressions!

Before we get started, we have some Winners to Announce! 

The Random Winner for the month of October is ...
#19 ~ Deepti

Congratulations Deepti. Please email Ruza
 at greatimpressionsstamps@gmail.com to claim your prize and
the Guest Designer information. 

Congratulations! Please grab your badge and proudly display it on your blog!
All of you have made a GREAT IMPRESSION on us!

********************************************************

It's time to move on to our New Challenge.


Here is the Prize you can win ...


Let's give a BIG Welcome to our Guest Designer Debi Brile
Debi will be sharing her creations during the Month of November with all of us.


Aside from an occasional odd project, I am totally addicted to card making. You'll find a new one posted on my blog almost daily. I am intrigued by different techniques and fancy folds, love embossing folders and fussy cutting. I am a Red Hatter and teach occasional classes for a group of Red Hat friends - feathers, bling and tons of fun! I also enjoy crocheting, sewing, baking, reading, my grandchildren and great-granddaughter, and my wonderful husband, to whom I've been married 34 years.

Now let's see what Debi created to inspire you!
featuring ... H259 Pumpkin Puppy

Debi did an amazing job creating this modified gate fold card. I love that
she stamped the image several times to paper piece the pumpkin and make
 it appear as though the leaves are floating to the ground!

Make sure you head over to Debi's blog to check out the inside of her card to see
how she framed the E550 Second Spring Sentiment. Since it's Debi's birthday
 today, make sure you WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY while you are there!

Now it's time for a little Inspiration from our Designers ... 

featuring - G498 Forever Friends

Julie
featuring ... H259 Pumpkin Puppy

Leah
featuring ... J09 Garden Flowers

Our Designer's would love to hear what you think of their projects.
Hop on over to their blogs to leave them a little love!

If you don't have a blog, you may post your entry in the gallery at Splitcoaststampers using the keyword GISMC in the Title, and then link it up below so we can find your project. This way we can also leave you a little love. If you don't have a Blog or Splitcoaststampers Gallery, please email Ruza at greatimpressionsstamps@gmail.com with the Subject line "GI Monthly Challenge Entry", and she will enter it for you.

As a bonus entry, if you use our stamps leave a comment on this post 
to let us know. You will have double the chance of winning 
this months Prize that is being offered.

You may link up a Maximum of 1-project per month.

To view all of our Challenge Rules just click on the "Challenge Rules & Badges" tab above. Don't forget to link all of your Great Impressions Stamps projects in the Customer Gallery!

8 comments :

Deepti said...

Wohoo! Thank you so much for a lovely surprise:) I am so honored. You made my day :)

Mema's Crafts said...

Thanks guys for selecting my previous challenge entry as a top pick. I will proudly display my badge on my blog. I hope to return soon to play with you all again.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner and picks and big congrats to my friend Debi, who is your GD this month! Her card is adorable! Loving all the inspiration samples by your team as well! I just linked up my project but unfortunately I don't have any GI stamps. Hoping to win some - thank you! Wishing you a joyful day!

Fikreta said...

Congrats to the winner!
thank you for great challenge!
team made wonderful cards!

Janis said...

Congratulations to the winners and lovely work by everyone!!
Thank you for this lovely challenge. So much fun!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Macimbalo said...

Hi, I tried to use your "follow by email" on the right side of your blog, but it says it's disabled. Is there a way to follow by email? Thanks so much!

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge. Wonderful inspirations from your team too. I used Great Impressions stamps!! Yay xx

Richa Maurya said...

Such lovely inspiration..would love to join..
Love
Richa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...